Open 20 April - October 7 2001
Member of AA, RAC
The tranquil Jersey you hoped had not gone forever...
In one of the most privileged locations in the Island, with 10 acres of its own grounds, park and gardens, 200 yards from the road, secluded but not isolated, Millbrook House offers you a unique opportunity for a restful and relaxing holiday. As you would expect this country house hotel has all modern amenities, is tastefully furnished and graced with many antiques: totally comfortable and welcoming.
Millbrook House maintains an excellent table, an extensive wine list, efficient, discreet and friendly service: qualities from a gentler age still found at Millbrook House.
Click image to enlarge
- One of Jersey's gracious homes since 1790, restored and extended, great care having been taken not to alter the character and atmosphere of this outstanding 18th century residence
- Owned by the same family since 1848, now managed and run by the present owner and family on the best traditional lines
- Quiet location set back 200 yards/metres from road in 10 acres (4 hectares) of own park and grounds including 2 acres (0.8 hectares) of exceptional gardens and with outstanding views to the sea
- Large car park
- 5 hole pitch and putt golf course
- 600 yards/metres from beach; 300 yards/metres to bus stop
- 24 bedrooms, all with private W.C. and bath or shower, most with central heating. Most with views to gardens and the sea
- Colour TV, direct dial telephone, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer in every room
- 3 self-catering fully equipped studio apartments
- Residential licence and lounge bar; bar closes at 11.30pm
- No disco, no cabaret, no entertainment, no swimming pool to ensure peace and quiet
- Ideal for the independent traveller seeking a hotel of character at realistic prices
per person per night
per apartment per week
|1st May to 31st May||£44||£455|
|1st June to 11th Sept||£47||£490|
|12th Sept to 18th Sept||£45||£455|
|19th Sept to 29th Sept||£43||£434|
Prices:HALF BOARD - Per person per day
SELF-CATERING - Per apartment per week
(Bed, Breakfast and Evening Meal)
For a room facing South or South West with private WC and bath or shower and for all single rooms.
Tea-maker, hairdryer, colour television and direct dial telephone in every room.
Each of the three apartments has a combined living and bedroom area of 13' x 18', bathroom 6' x 7' and kitchenette 7' x 8'. The apartment will accomodate two adults and if desired children under 16. Colour television and direct dial telephone. Maid service provided each morning.
- Bed and Breakfast Terms - Deduct £7 per person per day from the half board tariff above
- Double rooms for single occupancy Add £25 to prevailing tariff
- Reduction for double room facing North away from sea with private WC and shower -£1 per person per day
- Children occupying adult accommodation will be charged at adult rate
- Children less than 16 years of age sharing their parents' room charged at one third of adult rate
- Infants not taking meals - No charge whatsoever.
- Absolutely no VAT or service charge
- A deposit of £50. per person is required with every booking. This deposit will be credited to you against your final bill
- Holiday Insurance Cover is available (UK only) if required
- Thanks so much for your booking. Your business and friendship are appreciated
Rue de Trachy, Millbrook, St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands JE2 3JN
|Telephone:||+44 or 0 - 1534 - 733036|
|Fax:||+44 or 0 - 1534 - 724317|
"How to find us" Map
[ Travelling to Jersey]
[ Jersey Information ]
[ Jersey Hotel Guide Index ]
[ Jersey Hotel Guide - Other 2 Sun Hotels ]
Last updated: 17th of December 2004 by JerseyWeb